It has taken me a while to get around to doing this post. I read the wonderful Heena Rathore P.‘s blog, and she nominated her readers for this award. I have also been nominated by Rebirth Of Lisa. So thank you very much to both of these bloggers. It’s nice to be thought of. 🙂
So, here are the rules:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share five facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them.
Here are my five facts:
- My favourite childhood book was Black Beauty. I read it and felt so profoundly affected by her portrayal of that horse’s suffering. I believe this is where my deep love of animals really took root.
- I love to learn. I am doing several MOOC’s at the moment. For life reasons I can’t do formal education, and these are a good second best.
- I find writing things out by hand therapeutic (but not very practical!)
- I’m not very good at thinking up interesting facts about myself!
- I am a grammar nerd. There, I said it. I need to know more grammar rules so that I’m not worrying that I’ve broken one every time I write something. 😀
As I was nominated through a community/open nomination first, I am going to do the same. The readers I regularly see on my blog all deserve the award. So I nominate everyone who reads this post. You are all wonderfully creative people who deserve it.