I have got another award! Yay!
Thank you to Rosegardens and Thorns for nominating me for this award. 🙂
Some things I need to do:
- Post the award on my blog
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
- Write 11 random facts about myself
- Nominate 11 bloggers who I feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask my nominees 11 questions.
My 11 facts:
- I’m scared of heights
- I’m also scared of spiders
- I don’t like salt
- I love stationary
- I have a collection of cuddly toys that I am still adding to
- The first TV program I remember watching is Top of the Pops
- The first album I ever owned was Kylie Minogue’s first Greatest Hits on cassette tape
- I still have that cassette tape
- I am still a fan of Kylie Minogue
- I’ve read Black Beauty by Anna Sewell more times than I can count
- My favourite place to go as a child was my local library (yep, always been obsessed with books).
And the 11 bloggers I nominate for this award:
- Happiness Is Contagious
- I am the Painted Lady
- Jiggle On
- Seeing Colors
- Stephanie’s Book Reviews
- Streams and Desolations
- The Optimistic Cynic
- Wishful Thinking
- Woven Magic Books
- Writing In A Dead World
11 Questions from Karen:
1. Why did you start blogging?
Short answer: Because I wanted to prove to myself I could.
2. What is your happiest memory from this past year?
Finally finishing a story I’ve been writing since 2008. (Only the first draft, but, hey, it was a looong one!)
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New Zealand. It looks like such a beautiful country. Of course, my answer to this question changes on a daily basis, depending on what I’ve seen recently. I want to see as much of the world as possible.
4. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Right now, breakfast. I love what I have at breakfast. There have been times I have been tempted to eat it for every meal.
5. What is the one thing that you cannot leave the house without?
6. Have you ever been told that you look like a celebrity? If so, which one?
7. What is your dream job?
8. If you could be any fictional character, who would it be and why?
Willow, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She goes from overlooked nerd to amazing woman. She finds her confidence, and her power. I really think she rivals Buffy for strongest character on that show.
9. What would your superpower be?
To stop time! I would be able to stop in whenever I needed to just catch up on something, or when I needed to vent and scream at someone (they would be frozen and when they unfroze I would be calm again 🙂 ). It would be a very handy power.
10. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Being able to eat what I want without worrying about it.
11. What would the title of your autobiography be?
One Fight After Another
My 11 questions are the ones above.