I’ve been nominated for this award 🙂 I would like to thank InspiringMax for nominating me, and this is me accepting.
Apparently, the One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognises blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow blogger who choose them. This award recognises bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are 7 fun facts about me:
- I love chocolate
- I am a fan of country music
- My favourite animals are horses (though I love animals in general)
- I wish I was a better photographer
- I’m lactose intolerant, which sucks at times
- I could read before I went to school
- My favourite colour is white
And my 15 nominations:
- Stephanie’s Book Reviews
- Cari Wiese
- Coffee. Write. Repeat.
- Forgotten Correspondence
- Happiness Is Contagious …
- I Am The Painted Lady
- Invisible Words
- Jiggle On
- Just Another Christian Woman… Talking Through Her Hat!
- Reviewing ALL The Books
- Rosegardens And Thorns
- Rêveries Of An Imagination Junkie
- Seeing Colors